Information for TransUnion Consumers
LexisNexis Risk Data Management, Inc. ("LexisNexis") is a provider of bankruptcy information to TransUnion. If you have questions about the information LexisNexis has provided to TransUnion, please contact us by one of the methods referenced below. Please note the following:
- If you have concerns that a record has been erroneously matched to you and included in your credit report, please contact TransUnion to correct the error. LexisNexis does not match bankruptcy information to consumer credit files for TransUnion. TransUnion performs this matching.
- LexisNexis does not decide the impact, if any, that bankruptcy information has on a consumer’s credit score. Creditors and other companies who use credit reports employ many different credit score models.
- If you have questions regarding the bankruptcy information being reported, such as the appropriate spelling of your name, or if an update appears in bankruptcy court records that is not reflected in your TransUnion report, please contact us by one of the methods referenced below.
- In order to more efficiently resolve your questions, we recommend that you provide us with your first name, last name, date of birth, social security number and address. Please also identify in detail the bankruptcy information about which you are concerned. In addition, if you have any other information that you feel would be relevant in resolving your concerns, please provide that information to us.
- If you have any concerns with providing your personal information via mail, our representatives are ready to receive your phone call.
- By phone at 1.877.305.5121. The LexisNexis Consumer Center's hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 7PM Eastern Time.
- By mail provide any correspondence to:
LexisNexis Consumer Center
P. O. Box 105615
Atlanta, GA 30348-5108